A brainteasing word game for the whole family that makes spelling fun!
- Includes double-sided cards to maximise the combinations of words
- Develops literacy skills and makes spelling practice fun
- Features hilarious characters that are sure to have players laughing
- Suitable for players 6-adult
The race is on to play all of your cards in this brainteasing literacy game for players 6-adult!
Players use their worm cards to add to the wiggly line by joining heads with tails to spell words. Not only are the cards double-sided to maximise the number of combinations, they also feature hilarious characters that children will love! There's sailors, superheroes, and even a punk, to name just a few!
Children will be able to practise spellings they already know as well as learning new words. You might need a dictionary to hand too in case you need to check a players word..!
- 45 double-sided worm cards
- 1 instruction leaflet
Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts. Choking hazard.