Free postage on orders over £60

Savers Club

Spread the cost of birthdays, Christmas or just general presents by using our Savers Club.

  •  Any in stock items can be added
  •  A 20% non-refundable deposit applies 
  • Choose your items, add them to the cart and use code SAVERS.  This will reduce the cart by 80% leaving an immediate payment for the 20% non-refundable deposit 

  • The price of the item when it is added to the cart is final.  Any future discounts will not be applied. 

  • Once the order comes through, you will be emailed an invoice for the remaining 80% which you can pay off in one go or in as many individual payments as you like within 4 months.  Please contact us if you wish to increase the time limit and this will be considered. 

  • If the items are for Christmas delivery, full payment must be made by 10th December to secure guaranteed delivery for Christmas. 

  • A 20% non-refundable deposit will be required for any items added to the Savers order.  The original payment due date will not be increased if new items added.

  • No other voucher codes can be applied 

  • Orders which contain over £100 of full price items will have a 10% discount applied to those items.   

  • Please email once full payment has been made or if you have any questions

  • If full payment is not received by the due date and no contact is made, the order will be cancelled and items put back to stock.